Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Company for the Prez!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Company for the Prez!

    Bush won't let the photogs in Dover or talk much about things that put a negative spin on Iraq, but someone is finding a way to move a little closer- this might be stretching things, but Bush will have to deal with these feelings and the longer he delays , the more attention it will get. Ripped from MSN-what you all are doing'
    The source said Fred Mattlage made the offer saying "I'm a veteran, I support what you all are doing and I want to offer you my land."?

    Sheehan, of Vacaville, California, has demanded a meeting with Bush at which she said she wants to call for the withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Iraq.

    While Bush has expressed sympathy for Sheehan's grief, the White House has declined a meeting. Sheehan previously met with Bush in 2004 but wants to talk to him face-to-face again.


    protest moves closer

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Company for the Prez!

    All these stories prove, is that BLEEDING HEARTS are taking over this country. What would be your plan Mr. Spuds? People get killed on the job everyday. Death is a part of being a human being. And in my opinion, the soldiers are doing their jobs, and doing them very well. Maybe we could do something different, but if we don't finish the job, all these lost lives would be in vain.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Company for the Prez!

    My plan was to let you read the story. I knew YOU would have an answer and were online at the time, so just to see what I could catch and keep in practice , I threw in a line. Guess I caught one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Company for the Prez!

    A world record!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •